MERRY-GO-ROUND




 Hey Readers,

Welcome to my blog!

Thinking about what we want and actually implementing it are two very different things. But why do we want to implement something? why do I want to write a blog suddenly? why do I want to tell everyone how I feel?. 

Do you ever feel like there is this, one thing....... one void. Something that makes you feel enough to survive the day but not enough to live it. This is my something in the void. This is my enough thing to live it, or at least that's what I think, for now. I've always felt that no matter how far I walk, no matter how much I've accomplished , I'm always at the same question. what is all of this for? Maybe, some of us have an answer for it, power, money, pride etc.etc. But for me things are not just simply for a reason , I believe there is a lot more to our actions, there is a drive , a sense of validation. All of us want to get validated, all of us need to get validated to stay sane, we pretend like we don't care about what people say or think about us but somewhere, we do, I do. Which brings  me back to my name CAROUSEL. For me whatever we do, whatever accomplishment we achieve , everything is to keep the carousel moving, to feel like I am not stopping, I am not lagging behind, and to also keep my individuality intact. 

But I don't know much....... I'm just a girl in a bar!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts