FIXING THE SOUL

 Hey Readers,



How does being alive feel? do you feel confident today? Well! it's been a struggle for me. Waking up has been a task, thinking about what will keep me going today has made me sick to my stomach more times than I can imagine. I've watched so many motivational ASMRs that I am depressed about how little I do. 

Have you ever woken up, feeling like shit, feeling anxious, with trembling hands and a gut feeling that something is wrong, but nothing actually is? I have. Nothing makes me more scared than feeling this way, I am always afraid about what could go wrong, or what will happen. But the good thing about being scared is that you still have something to lose, that you still care. So, it's not all bad, is it? People tell me; to go to the gym, meditate, go for a walk, or listen to random podcasts of people, so I'll not feel anxious. It might work for you but not for me. Maybe all I need is just a little bit of reassurance that it's all going to be okay. The thing about Reassurance is that, even though they're just words, it's the timing of the words, when your entire world is falling apart and someone tells you it's okay and it's going to be fine, it fixes your soul a little. 

But I don't know much....... I'm just a girl in a bar!

Comments

Popular Posts