LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Hey Readers,

Welcome back, 


I hope all of you are in love. Not necessarily with someone, but definitely with yourself. When I was young, I always found myself with a crush or someone I would want to be with, but then one day I realised that this need to be with someone was not actually what I needed, it was just a misconception, an illusion that I created for myself. The one thing that I needed was faith, in myself. The fact that I never knew what it was to sit alone and not feel like I am drowning, made me challenge my comfort zone. Have you ever sat alone while doing nothing, staring at blank spaces, thinking nothing? That is what surviving the space feels like when it doesn't feel like you are drowning, when it feels like you are floating.

From that day, I stopped looking for someone and started looking for myself. I might not be great at the floating part yet, but at least I am not drowning now. And in all of this finding yourself, finding your peace, you find that one person, who feels like "coming up for fresh air", this fresh air feels like a soft breeze of love and a rush of faith and hope, that it's all going to be JUST FINE.

but I don't know much....... I'm just a girl in a bar!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts